During ArtVilnius’23, an international jury of art professionals and visitors selected the best galleries, artists and works of art.
- Best Young Artist, under 35 (prize by Law Firm COBALT, patron of the fair) – Julija Skudutytė, presented by Užupio Meno Inkubatorius, Vilnius.
- Best Artist (prize by Creme de la Creme) – Paulis Liepa, presented by Maksla XO, Ryga.
- Best Sculpture/Installation (prize by Vipps MobilePay) – Monika Žaltauskaitė Grašienė, exhibition “Takas”.
Best 7 galleries (alphabetical order):
- 5 MALŪNAI, VDA galerija (Vilnius)
- Galerija Māksla XO (Riga)
- Galerija MOrka (Vilnius)
- The Room Art Gallery (Vilnius)
- The Rooster Gallery (Vilnius)
- VDA Telšių galerija, (Telšiai)
- Vilnius city gallery Meno niša (Vilnius)
BEST AUDIENCE AWARD PRIZES:
- The ArtVilnius’23 Best Gallery Audience Prize – Tütar Gallery (Tallinn)
- ArtVilnius’23 Artist Audience Prize – Evelina Paukštytė, presented by GODÒ Gallery (Vilnius)
– Prof. Dr. Raminta Jurėnaitė, art critic, curator, compiler of the MO Museum collection;
– Zane Onckule, curator and program director at Kim? Contemporary Art Centre, Riga;
– Mirosława Bałazy, art historian, curator and coordinator of exhibitions and projects in the field of contemporary art, MOCAK Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow;
– Melanie Wagner, art historian, has worked in the art industry for over 25 years, since 2020, with Inés Lombardi as director at Georg Kargl Fine Arts in Vienna;
– Andrius Remiševskis, founder and manager of a boutique chain Crème de la Crème Haute Parfumerie.